I was talking to my girlfriend last night, and she was talking about how her ex-boyfriend used to control her. Tell her where to go, what to do, what she can do at home. Told her she couldn't talk to her mom or anyone else while she was there. She spends her time on the computer, he told her she didn't need to get on it as much. He kept tabs on her all the time. He threatened to come watch everything she does so she wouldn't talk to anybody.
Thinking teenagers? No, No, No. This girl is 21. Her ex boyfriend was 30! Pretty sad huh?
The sad part is I see this everywhere I go, people of all ages. You see one dominating person in the relationship. It could either be the man or the woman. Usually the one on the tail end has done nothing to deserve it. They just follow all direction and go on.
Now I've been in a relationship like this before. It took me awhile to get out because of issues.
But the point is, Somebody TELL ME WHY people stay in these relationships like that?






Bookmarks